Table of Contents
Why has my Brother printer stopped working wirelessly?
The network connection between your computer and the wireless router may be unavailable or set up incorrectly. If you replaced your wireless router or access point, or changed its settings, reconnect your Brother machine to the new wireless router or access point.
What do you do when your Brother printer stops working?
If the Brother machine does not respond, then you will need to setup your machine on the network properly using the Initial Setup steps in order to print. 1. If the LCD screen is blank, then the Brother machine is not powered on or is in sleep mode. Press a button on the machine to see if it wakes from sleep mode.
Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. – If your Brother machine has the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key on its control panel, press the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key.
Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
How do you reset a Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
How do I get my Brother printer out of error state?
Fixing A Brother In Error State
- ➜ Method 1: Check your cables / network.
- ➜ Method 2: Make sure your printer has ink and paper.
- ➜ Method 3: Restart your printer.
- ➜ Method 4: Update printer drivers.
- ➜ Method 5: Use the Windows troubleshooting tool.
- ➜ Method 6: Reset your print spooler.
Why does my Brother printer keep printing out blank pages?
If there is insufficient ink in your cartridge, your Brother printer may print blank pages. If you are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue. If the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages.
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
Many computer connectivity issues are caused by something as simple as a loose cable. Make sure all of the cables connecting your computer to your printer are fully in place and completely fastened at both ends. If your printer is not turning on, the power cord could also be an issue.