Table of Contents
What should I say when asked where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Tips for Answering ‘Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years? ‘
- Show how your professional goals and the job you’re applying for align.
- Focus on the skills you want to learn and get better at.
- Don’t get too specific with job titles or time frames.
- Never say “I want your job,” “I don’t know” or “Not here!”
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 10 years?
How to answer ‘where do you see yourself in five years?’ in an interview
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
What are some future goals?
26 Future Goals Examples For Your Career And Personal Life
- Read a New Book Every Month.
- Build a Website and Blog.
- Develop a More Active Lifestyle.
- Find New Passions to Explore.
- Learn New Skills in Your Field.
- Take on New Projects at Work.
- Make Time for Friends and Family.
- Do Charity Work.
What is your career aspirations best answer?
Career aspiration example 1 I would like to continue to develop my skills and experience by working with professional recording equipment. I also want to develop my leadership and organizational skills. This will help me achieve my goal of leading production teams in the future.”
Where do you See Yourself five years from now?
When you ask where do you see yourself five years from now, the answer is straight and simple. During the course of these five years, I want to continue learning while I am performing my duty. The cycle of learning never stops. I see myself gaining knowledge in multiple fields. There is enough to learn for me. This is what I believe in.
Why do employers ask ” where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Employers ask “Where do you see yourself in 10 years?” to see if you can grow with their company. They want to learn if your long-term goals align with those of the company. A candidate they can anticipate will stay awhile is a better investment than one they expect to leave after a year or less.
Do you lie about where you will be in 5 years?
So if the far-off future appears unclear to you and you really have no idea where you will be in the next five years, then do not resort to lying. However, do not leave it at that – tell the employer that you still have aspirations and are thrilled about the prospect of working for them.
What kind of job can I get in 5 years?
Not all jobs are stepping stones to higher positions. For example, with positions such as counseling, sales, event planning, teaching, and computer programming, it’s perfectly appropriate to emphasize mastery of that job as your five-year goal.