Table of Contents
- 1 What do you do when someone calls you crazy?
- 2 How do you respond to you’re crazy?
- 3 What does it mean when someone call you crazy?
- 4 What does crazy girl mean?
- 5 How do you reply to good comments?
- 6 What makes a crazy person?
- 7 How do you say crazy in slang?
- 8 How do you call someone crazy in a nice way?
What do you do when someone calls you crazy?
Here are 6 FUN ways to respond when someone calls you crazy:
- YOU ARE! This is an oldie, but a goodie.
- Thank you! It never hurts to be polite.
- I’m rubber, you’re glue.
- That’s not what your dad said last night…in our group therapy session.
- Wanna make-out?
- The sanest people are the ones who admit they’re crazy.
How do you respond to you’re crazy?
Responses when someone you like or love calls you crazy
- 01“Baby, I’m crazy about you!”
- 02“Well, I guess you should’ve read the fine print!”
- 03“I can get even crazier *wink wink*”
- 04“I guess that’s another thing we have in common!”
- 05“You’re the one who made me this way!”
What does it mean when someone call you crazy?
People use the word “crazy” to mean silly, strange, or outlandish; they use the word as a modifier like “extremely” or “intensely”; they use it to mean irrational or unexplainable; and sometimes they use it to describe mental illness.
What does it mean when a guy calls you crazy?
1. He wants you to doubt yourself. When someone calls you crazy, a natural reaction is to question what you’re saying and doing. This is what guys who want to manipulate you rely on; they want you to doubt yourself. RELATED: 8 Things You Do To Earn That ‘Psycho Chick’ Label From Guys.
What can I say instead of crazy?
1. mentally deranged; demented; insane. 2. senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme….Alternative Words To Use Instead:
What does crazy girl mean?
Preoccupied with the romantic or sexual pursuit of women or girls.
How do you reply to good comments?
Here’s how to respond
- Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback.
- That’s so good to hear! I’m glad [it turned out well/you were pleased with the end result/our hard work paid off].
- Thank you!
What makes a crazy person?
Some of the things that make one be crazy include: Extreme levels of stress – the person may not have a good way to deal with their life circumstances and they just can’t cope, so instead of turning to stress management like meditation or mindfulness, they act out in emotionally charged ways.
Why does my ex call me crazy?
In many cases, it’s a warning sign when someone calls their ex “crazy.” In some relationships, one partner ends up acting “crazy” because, as a pattern, they have been lied to, controlled, cheated on, or manipulated.
What does it mean to be crazy in a good way?
You can use “crazy” in a sort of positive way, for example: “Tom’s crazy about Beyonce”. That means Tom likes her VERY much, so much that he becomes excited and perhaps even irrational.
How do you say crazy in slang?
- ridiculous, absurd, foolish, idiotic, ill-conceived, ludicrous, nonsensical, preposterous, senseless.
- fanatical, devoted, enthusiastic, infatuated, mad, passionate, wild (informal)
- insane, crazed, demented, deranged, mad, nuts (slang), out of one’s mind, unbalanced.
How do you call someone crazy in a nice way?
Alternative Ways to Say Someone is Crazy
- He/She is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
- The elevator doesn’t go up to the penthouse!
- He/She is as sharp as a bowling ball.
- He/She is one banana short of a bunch.
- The wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead.
- He/She is a few ants short of a picnic.