Table of Contents
- 1 How Much Is a Hot Wheels Beach Bomb worth?
- 2 What Hotwheels are worth a lot of money?
- 3 What is the Holy Grail of Hot Wheels?
- 4 How many pink Hot Wheels are there?
- 5 What is the rarest hot wheel in the world?
- 6 What is the rarest Matchbox Car?
- 7 What is the rarest Hot Wheels car in the world?
- 8 How many pink beach bombs are there?
- 9 When did the VW beach bomb come out?
- 10 What are the colors of the Beach Bomb?
How Much Is a Hot Wheels Beach Bomb worth?
Rare 1969 Hot Wheels Volkswagen ‘Beach Bomb’ Estimated To Be Worth $150,000 USD.
What Hotwheels are worth a lot of money?
Top 10 Most Valuable Hot Wheels Cars
- Pink Rear-Loading Volkswagen Beach Bomb (1969)
- “Cheetah” Base Python (1968)
- 3. “
- Red Baron (with white interior, 1970)
- Custom Volkswagen (without sunroof, 1968)
- Ed Shaver Custom AMX (1970)
- Blue Rodger Dodger (1974)
- Purple Olds 442 (1971)
What is the Holy Grail of Hot Wheels?
The Holy Grail Of Hot Wheels Collectibles Is This 1969 VW Surf Bus.
How much is the most expensive hot wheel in the world?
This Hot Wheels Volkswagen prototype toy is worth an estimated $150,000.
Who owns the 1969 Pink Rear-Loading Beach Bomb?
That’s the life of Bruce Pascal, who owns a 7000-piece Hot Wheels collection in Maryland that includes the valuable Pink, Rear-Loading Beach Bomb.
How many pink Hot Wheels are there?
There are only two known pink Volkswagen Beach Bomb prototypes in existence. When Pascal learned that these were the most sought-after Hot Wheels in the world, he began his research. He tracked down the owners, made his offers and eventually acquired both pink Beach Bombs models.
What is the rarest hot wheel in the world?
pink Beach Bomb
However, it’s the original prototypes with the surfboards out the back window that are extremely rare, as only Hot Wheels employees had access to them. The pink Beach Bomb prototypes are the rarest of all these models.
What is the rarest Matchbox Car?
The 10 Most Expensive Matchbox Cars
- Mercury Station Wagon (1969-1973)
- Mercury Cougar (1968-1970)
- Ford Kennel Truck (1969-1972)
- Mercedes Benz 230SL (1967)
- BP Dodge Wreck Truck (1965)
- ERF Dropside Lorry. Estimated Value: $9,000.
- Opal Diplomat (1966) Estimated Value: $9,000.
- Magirus-Deutz Crane (1961) Estimated Value: $13,000.
What is the rarest Matchbox car?
What is the rarest car in the world?
The rarest car in the world is Ferrari 250 Grand Turismo Omologato, a rare diamond designed and cared for by Enzo Ferrari in personam. In June 2018, the 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO became the most expensive car in history, setting an all-time record selling price of $70 million.
What is the rarest Hot Wheels car in the world?
1968 Creamy Pink Custom Chevy Camaro — $2,184 The Camaro is rumored to be one of the first Hot Wheels models ever produced, and the creamy pink version of this classic toy car is one of the rarest. The pink variation with a light champagne interior was only released in Hong Kong.
How many pink beach bombs are there?
There are only two known pink Volkswagen Beach Bomb prototypes in existence. When Pascal learned that these were the most sought-after Hot Wheels in the world, he began his research.
When did the VW beach bomb come out?
The history of the VW Beach Bomb dates back to the 1969, one year after Hot Wheels first entered the market. Like the 1967 VW Type 2 bus it was to represent, the initial prototypes had a tall, narrow body and had removable surf boards hanging out of the rear window for its beach theme.
Where can I find the Beach Bomb Hot Wheels?
The Pink Volkswagen ‘Beach Bomb’ is Pascal’s most prized possession and can be found on careful display, Plexiglass case in his Hot Wheels museum in Maryland. “I want other people to experience the ‘Beach Bomb’. I’ve found so much joy in learning about classic cars and Hot Wheels, and I hope I can spark some of that in other people.
What kind of car was the Beach Bomb?
The Volkswagen Beach Bomb is one of the most popular redline era Hot Wheels cars. It came in a variety of HK colors with both dark and light interiors. The blister pack also included a “hippy flower power” decal sheet. The surfboards have been reproduced.
What are the colors of the Beach Bomb?
Three Rear Loading Beach Bombs (Courtesy of B. Rosas) The Rear Loader is known in at least 10 different colors with Green and Red as the most prevalent. Bruce Pascal’s First Pink Rear Loader