Table of Contents
- 1 How do you wish someone good health in French?
- 2 How do you say I wish you a speedy recovery in French?
- 3 What is the meaning of Bonne Sante?
- 4 How do you say well wishes in French?
- 5 What does WSH mean in French?
- 6 How do you write acting in French?
- 7 Which is the best way to say better in French?
- 8 How do you say get Well in French?
How do you wish someone good health in French?
I wish you good health, happiness and prosperity. Je vous souhaite santé, bonheur et prospérité.
How do you say I wish you a speedy recovery in French?
French translation: Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement! English term or phrase: I wish you a speedy recovery. In “get well” cards. French translation:Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement!
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Translation of “that’s amazing!” in French. c’est incroyable ! c’est génial !
What is the French word for performance?
performance: accomplissement; réalisation; fonction; acte; activité; opération; exécution; pratique; exercice; représentation théâtrale; spectacle; représentation; exposition; show; soirée théâtrale; niveau de performance.
What is the meaning of Bonne Sante?
n a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous. Synonyms: bien-être Antonyms: état maladif. lack of prosperity or happiness or health. Types: santé
How do you say well wishes in French?
Meilleurs Voeux ! Best wishes! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année !
How do you say get well soon?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
What is Tres Bonne?
French for very good!
What does WSH mean in French?
WSH, short for Wesh = “Hey”; “Yo” X, symbol for Bisous (or Bzou in texting slang), or for Je crois = “I believe”
How do you write acting in French?
- (= deed) action f. He had a reason for his actions.
- (= steps, measures) mesures fpl. We need government action to prevent these crimes.
- (= excitement, things going on) action f. The film was full of action.
- ( Military) combats mpl ⧫ combat m.
- ( Law) procès m ⧫ action f en justice.
What is the meaning of Sante?
to your health
: to your health —used as a toast.
Is it bon or Bonne anniversaire?
So, “happy birthday” in French is pronounced like “bonne anniversaire” but it’s spelled “bon anniversaire”.
Which is the best way to say better in French?
better. French Translation. meilleur. More French words for better. améliorer verb. improve, enhance, upgrade, ameliorate, extend. mieux adverb.
How do you say get Well in French?
“Bon rétablissement” is probably the most common expression used in French to say ‘get well’. You can skip the first part of the sentence and just say “bon rétablissement” in a text or short message. Je te/vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement. The French adjective “prompt” is quite formal but still used.
How to say take Good Care of yourself in French?
The verb “soigner” in this case implies to heal, to recover. Master French politeness without hesitation and avoid embarrassing faux-pas. Prends/ prenez bien soin de toi/vous. Another way of saying “take good care of yourself” in French, but this time the person was not necessarily sick: you can use it as a precaution.
What is the meaning of the word better?
Collins! more good You use better to mean that a thing is very good compared to another thing. His painting is better than mine. You use better to mean that someone or something does something very well compared to another person or thing. She plays tennis better than I do. well again If you feel better, you do not feel ill anymore.