Table of Contents
- 1 Can you put music on an iPod without iTunes?
- 2 Do you have to use iTunes with iPod?
- 3 How do I put music on my iPod from Windows Media Player without iTunes?
- 4 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod without iTunes?
- 5 How do I transfer Apple music to my Chromebook?
- 6 How do I transfer music from Windows to iPod?
- 7 Can I transfer songs from my old iPod to a new one?
- 8 Can you transfer music from your iPod to iTunes?
- 9 Is there a way to download music without iTunes?
- 10 Which is better to listen to music on iPhone or iPod?
Can you put music on an iPod without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
Do you have to use iTunes with iPod?
There are really two issues here, but the answer to both of them is “no.” You can use other software options on your iPod, instead of iTunes, to manage your content on the iPod.
Can you connect an iPod to a Chromebook?
Your iPod will be incompatible with your Chrome OS device unless Google provides a transfer app for it.
How do I put music on my iPod from Windows Media Player without iTunes?
Replies (4) Plug the iPod Nano into the computer using the Nano’s USB cable. Click on the “Start” menu, select “All Programs” and choose “Windows Media Player.”Click the “Sync” button on the menu. Windows Media Player shows the iPod Nano in the top right corner as the device to transfer music to.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod without iTunes?
To directly transfer music from iPod to iPod without iTunes:
- Connect both your old iPod and the new iPod to your computer (Mac or PC) using USB cables.
- Expand “Audio” and select “Music”.
- Click “Transfer” to start transferring music from iPod to iPod.
Can you transfer music from iPod to Chromebook?
Start by downloading and installing Google Play Music Manager on the system where you’ve got your iTunes songs stored. It supports Windows and macOS. When you’ve got it installed, fire it up and sign in with your Google account. After signing in, select the “Upload Songs to Google Play” option and then click “Next.”
How do I transfer Apple music to my Chromebook?
You can’t transfer and use Apple Music on a chromebook. You need iTunes which is not compatible with chromebook.
How do I transfer music from Windows to iPod?
Click Music icon on iTunes at the top-left corner that will open the list of songs in iTunes library. Select the song that was transferred from Windows Media player, and drag it to the left panel and drop to the iPod. The selected song will be transferred to iPod.
How do I transfer music from Windows 10 to my iPod?
Option 2. Sync Music from Windows 10 to iPhone with iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click the device button ( an iPhone that locates near the top-left of the window), then click “Music” in the left-side menu.
- From the right page, tick the box next to “Sync Music.” (
Can I transfer songs from my old iPod to a new one?
Transfer music to new iPod with iTunes or Finder Connect your iPhone to your computer. Open iTunes if it does not open automatically. Tick the box to enable music syncing and choose to sync your entire library or only selected music. Click “Sync” to initiate the sync.
Can you transfer music from your iPod to iTunes?
Because they want users to buy music from their own store. The restrictions imposed by iTunes on users also include: Users cannot freely move music from iPod to iTunes, nor can they automatically sync non-apple music to iTunes. Users are not allowed to transfer music downloaded or purchased from sources other than the Apple Store.
Is it possible to transfer music from one Apple device to another?
You can transfer files between various Apple devices directly with just one click without needing iTunes. You can restore and backup your music and video files. The unique features of Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS) include:
Is there a way to download music without iTunes?
In addition to iPod Music Transfer, MediaMonkey is also a good iTunes alternative to download music on iPod touch/nano without iTunes.
Which is better to listen to music on iPhone or iPod?
In general, iPod’s battery life and audio quality are better than smartphones. Therefore, for music enthusiasts, iPod is unsurpassed by smartphones. All wonderful music should be stored in iPod, so that you can listen to and enjoy them anytime, anywhere. But, do you have any ideas about how to put music on iPod without iTunes?