Table of Contents
Where can I find owners manual?
Start by contacting your local dealership and asking if they have any owner’s manuals available. If your used car is still fairly new, then the dealership may have some manuals in stock. If the vehicle is a little older, the dealership will likely have to order a manual. Step 2: Contact the manufacturer.
How much does a 1998 Mustang cost?
About the 1998 Ford Mustang
|Mustang 2dr Convertible||$20650 / $18824||150|
|Mustang 2dr Convertible GT||$24150 / $21939||225|
|Mustang 2dr Convertible SVT Cobra||$28510 / $25819||305|
Where can I get a service manual?
8 Best Online Car Repair Guides
- Chilton. Chilton is easy to navigate and offers a variety of repair guides to suit your needs.
- Workshop Manuals. This website provides its manuals for free, though the options are less numerous than Chilton.
How many miles can a 98 Mustang last?
According to Motor and Wheels, an average Ford Mustang can make it to 200,000 miles. They explain that with the proper care and attention to maintenance, it can go even longer.
How much horsepower does a 1998 Mustang GT make?
1998 Mustang Overview: The most notable change was an increase in the power rating of the 4.6L SOHC V8 of the GT because of slight tweaks to the fuel system along with a PCM calibration that brought the horsepower up to 225hp with 290ft/lbs of torque.
Where can I download car repair manuals for free?
Here are four websites where you can get 100% free auto repair manuals. The most you will need to do to access these manuals is register….Free Auto Repair Manuals Online
- Youcanic. If you need to save money on car maintenance and repair, youcanic.com may be all you need.
- Car Care Kiosk.
Where can I download a free manual?
5 Websites To Download Free User Manuals Online In PDF
- 5 Websites to find User Manuals. All these websites provide free manuals in PDF format – each has its own library so it is worth trying more than one site if you’re looking for a particularly obscure manual.
How do I find out the owner of a car?
How to check Car Owner of a Vehicle in India
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the RTO (Regional Transport Office) at https://parivahan.gov.in.
- Step 2: Enter the registration number of the vehicle for which you wish to check the ownership details.