Table of Contents
How do you know if a word is plural in Spanish?
Spanish Plural Noun Forms
- Just Add -s. Rule: If a singular noun ends in an unstressed vowel (a, e, i, o, u) or the stressed vowels á, é or ó, add -s to the end of a singular noun to make it plural. Here are some examples.
- Add -s or -es. Rule: If a singular noun ends in í or ú, you can add -s or -es to pluralize the word.
What is the plural of El in English?
The plural form of el is els.
What is the plural of El animal in Spanish?
What are the three rules to making a nouns plural in Spanish?
8 Simple Rules to Master the Plural in Spanish
- Add an “s” to nouns that end in vowels.
- Match the article to the noun in both gender and number.
- Add “es” to nouns that end in consonants.
- Add “es” and drop the accent over the “o” if the noun ends in “ión”
- If a noun ends in “z”, add “es” and change the “z” to “c”
Is regalos singular or plural?
Meanings of “plural of regalo” in Spanish English Dictionary : 1 result(s)
|1||Common||plural of regalo|
Is El singular or plural?
|Article||Definite or Indefinite||Plural or Singular|
How do you make el numero plural?
Forming plurals in Spanish is very easy … as easy as following the following rules: If the word ends in a vowel you need to add an S. El libro >> Los libros.
What is El papel plural?
plural of papel. papeles [m/pl]
What does the name Regalo mean?
: gift, bonus, treat especially : an offering of superior food or drink.
How do you spell Regalo?
A gift is something that you give someone as a present.
Is El número plural?
Is El masculine or feminine?
The article el is used with masculine nouns. The article la is used with feminine nouns.